Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Water Fasting Days 4-5

Day 4 - Sweet Jesus why didn't anyone remind me that this is a water fast, not a whiskey fast. Last night I drank myself to the floor, which wasn't that hard because I have the emptiest stomach I've ever had in my life. Supposedly I still drank a lot, according to my roommates, but I don't really remember. When I woke up on the fourth day I felt like hell. Lesson learned - avoid alcohol.

Day 5 - O god why did I do it again? I was mid recovery and a friend from the hackerspace invited me to a bar to network with some headhunters. They bought me all of my drinks, and just like the night before, I can't refuse that. Well, I woke up today feeling a little bit groggy, had to walk through the rain to get home, but now after a shower I'm feeling pretty good with absolutely no cravings for food. Actually I'm feeling pretty good despite.

1 comment: