Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Water Fasting Day 6

Day 6 - Now I've read up some more things about fasting now that I'm very much in the thick of it, and I remember some articles mentioning something about a lot of yellow mucus. Before I went to bed last night, I noticed one of my nostrils clogging up, like I was on the verge of a cold. That may have been the case, but if it was a cold, it was quickly beaten. Now, I have just a sizable amount of yellow mucus that I'm either snorting back or blowing out my nose. Weird.

Anyways, I feel a tad weak today. Surprisingly though, I am not at all hungry. *snort* Maybe it's because of all of the mucus in my stomach. It's a crazy feeling to go through your day, walk past McDonald's and have no interest in any food item. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment