Monday, October 10, 2011

Post-Fast Aftermath Day 1

So I had the bruschetta that I was dreaming about. I ate an entire loaf of garlic bread topped with a tangy bruschetta mix of tomatoes, onion, garlic, chives, olive oil, vinegar, and basil. A lot of the time I think I'm invincible, and despite reading warning against over eating, obviously, I ignored them.

I am not invincible. That food ran through me like a bullet train, and in 10 hours I woke up around 8 and had the feeling like food was being shoved through my stomach which at that point probably resembled a dry sock that had shrunken a few sizes in the last wash. It wasn't much longer until I found myself on the crapper, and well, all is well now. I think I'm going to binge for a bit, maybe quad-Big Macs, maybe some Coldstone if I can find it. I never listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment