Thursday, June 10, 2010

Priorities

I know I should probably mention something about the fact that I got a job offer, might be moving to El Paso Texas, might end up as a project manager and supervisor on a military base for at least 8 weeks, but instead I'm going to talk about Elemental: War of Magic. Mmm Magic...

In all my gaming experiences, never have I been so cracked out excited about what is to come with Elemental: War of Magic. I will be testing out the beta and providing the company with my own perspective on how to improve the:

1. The HUD

2. General Balance

3. Multiplayer

4. The Empire & Event Trees

5. Performance, Stability, Bugs

AND YOU CAN PARTICIPATE TOO!!! Just tap the inside of your elbow a few times, pop up a vein, and head on over to http://www.elementalgame.com/ to grab a fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment