Friday, April 23, 2010

Sushi Therapy

Well, this is it. Almost. And not really. I have finals, then I graduate, and then strangely enough I still have classes during the summer. Something keeps telling me in the back of my mind to take the diploma and run. But as the mark of any great ending, there was a celebration, and it was done by my fraternity. I woke up wearing nothing but towels and rope. But I guess that's ok because that's exactly how I showed up. I do enjoy the crazy themed parties. Yes, last night I definitely threw my alcoholic weight around and I'm a little hungover. I'm in search of a cure, so I think sushi is in order, as there is no curry recipe on the Broke Ass Gourmet.com website. I'm off for a sushi therapy session.

P.S. - I think I write better when I'm hungover.

No comments:

Post a Comment