Friday, December 18, 2009

The Last First of Starting A Journal Habit

I'm going to make this thing a habit from now on. This is where I set my foot down. Hopefully it sticks.

Today I finished with school. I did better than I thought I would, thanks to the teacher's numbers games on calculating that final total (Thanks Hinze).

I hosted a couchsurfer named Eiji Kobayashi. He sounds like a pretty cool guy. But it sounds like he doesn't really have a footing yet, kinda floating on capital until he finds the place he really wants to stay. I wish I could find him the female flight attendant who 'gives benefit packages to their boyfriends' in an area involving a lot of 'kiteboarding' that's in dire need of 'nurses'. If only I could layer searches by throwing these three points together and end up with a Zip Code. Sometimes I expect too much of Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment