Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Reason My Mother Can Never See This


Gordon's Beer, leftover pizza, some Southpark episodes. This is my night and it's pretty nice. Gordon's beer is pretty strong though, so coherency ain't something to depend on.

News in the world of Garrett:

1. I've received a ticket from the bowl of anus-puss we know as Sunpass. Ok ok, so maybe I've passed through tons of these checkpoints along my routes to and from Miami without the total confidence of whether I was being properly charged, but give me a break. They could have at least sent me an email.

2. Stocks are doing well. I invested all of my savings in an index fund. Yeah, diversify, fuck you. I know. I was young and dumb. But regardless I can get 3.6 % profit on a portion of what I bought. To put this in perspective, this stock had been down nearly 40% since when I bought it. It's a bit of relief.

3. Ugh. Soils. I have a lab for that class tomorrow. I read part of the assignment for tomorrow. Looks like we get to punch soil for a while. We're compacting it. I've got no problem with that kind of lab, just I have got to get this surveying take home test done too. *grumble*

4. Jess is gone for the weekend. Speaking of the weekend, I have no idea what I'm going to do for this one. O. Yep. Buy Modern Warfare 2. That'll pretty much suck up any free time I might have. God I love the gaming industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment