Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pretend Like You Don't Live Here

So Ron and Margaux have arrived, and Ron's sister, Amy, and her two children are soon arriving, well, at 12:30 AM. So to host these arrivals, my mom has kicked her own mom out of the house, and me onto the couch. It feels just like when I graduated from high school when they turned my bedroom into their office.

I kinda find it humorous and annoying when my mom, in striving to accommodate everyone as immaculately as possible, tries to hide the evidence of my existence. For example, I had to move my toiletries out of the bathroom and into the office closet. Isn't that a bit too far? O how about when I pushed all of my stuff (laptop, pillow) into a corner of the living room, out of sight, and she thought it was too visible and had to hide it behind the couch. *rolls eyes* Margaux was nice enough to point out that the dog's toys and beds were left strewn about in plain sight. Really puts things in perspective.

Well anyways, now I'm just sitting on my new bed, zeh couch, trying to keep my brain from rotting before next semester. Stumbleupon, Googlereader, and the Arduino board. I promised myself I would learn something during this winter break, and I guess I have, just not enough. I should work some more on the Arduino board.


It's probably just me, but that thing is kinda sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment