Saturday, December 26, 2009

Give Me A Break

So how am I supposed to maintain a blog without an internet connection?

I know I said I'd make an entry every night, but the cruise thing, that's an exception. A 6 day exception. So what happened the day before the cruise? O yeah, whatever, so I was hanging out at Chelsea's place. The person I traveled to Japan with.

Woops.

That ended up pissing my mom off to no end. She thought I was coming in Saturday, and actually, I think she was in the right. But whatever. She could have texted me (but knowing her, that's actually a little too much to ask).

Back in Miami now. Brought my DJ equipment and I'm gonna try and figure out what to do tonight, but I am awfully tired. Maybe I'll hang out with Satan or Kyra. Those are the only people I can get a hold of.

No comments:

Post a Comment