Friday, February 12, 2010

Rainy Days and Garlic Sauce

So I don't know how today is going to go. I have a test today. The teacher said it wasn't on much material, just to read this section. I read the section... but I'm worried. O so worried. And I also start driving for Domino's tonight. That might go well, or otherwise. I'm driving from 5:15 to 3:30 in the morning. Big cash and a fried brain is probably what I'll end up with, although I've always been attracted to the late night crazies I'm likely to deliver to.

In other news, I had the Motherboard I was going to use to fix my computer RMA'ed. It didn't work and I got my money back. I fixed the old mobo instead. Added a better cooler, a more efficient CPU. The thing runs like a champ, and I use voice recognition every once in a while to be super cool.

Well, not much time left. The end is near. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment